CrypticCoin (CRYP) is a decentralized and open-source cryptocurrency that connects all the best practices regarding privacy and anonymity for its users.
Cryptocurrencies are based on blockchains, in which payment transactions are stored “as is” in a decentralized ledger. Because the blockchain is public, the details such as a sender public address, recipient public address, and payment amount about each transaction as well as the history of all transactions can be viewed by anyone. While public addresses are not explicitly tied to users’ real identities, there are ways how to learn more about users, their spending habits and relationships with each other using information stored in most blockchains. In most cases, wallets used for making transactions do not support anonymity features while connecting to blockchain nodes. A user’s location can be determined by IP address of the used device and privacy of the transaction is eliminated.
CrypticCoin allows users to engage in direct transactions rapidly and with a high level of privacy. The Team's goal is to integrate the most proven privacy and anonymity technologies in CrypticCoin so that CrypticCoin can offer its users various mechanisms for ensuring transaction confidentiality.
2. Coin Allocation
CrypticCoin launches with a capped supply. Only 7.6 billion (7,598,607,351 to be exact) CrypticCoins will be issued ever. In total CrypticCoin will have 55% pre-mined CrypticCoins and 45% CrypticCoins available for mining for about 6 years.
The purposes of 55% pre-mined CrypticCoins are the following:
- - 30% pre-mined CrypticCoins will be reserved for founders and team. This amount will be transferred to 60 wallets (0.5% to each wallet).
- - 10% Pre-mined CrypticCoins will be reserved for advisors, ambassadors, expansion and growth purposes. This amount will be transferred to 20 wallets (0.5% to each wallet).
- - 5% Pre-mined CrypticCoins will be reserved for FreeCO and will be transferred to a dedicated address of the FreeCO pool.
- - 10% Pre-mined CrypticCoins will be reserved for post-FreeCO Transferred to a dedicated address of the post-FreeCO pool. Used for exchange and expansion.
3. Useful Links
- Website: https://crypticcoin.io/
- Whitepaper: https://crypticcoin.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/CrypticCoin-NONTechnical-5-21-2018.pdf
- Explorer: https://explorer.crypticcoin.io/
Additional CrypticCoin links include:
Telegram (VIP): http://t.me/CrypticCoinVIP
Preferred Exchange (aff): https://bitcoinpromocode.com/bitmart
ATTENTION: Cryptocurrency management is subject to high market risk among other risks. Please make your portfolio cautiously. Coinhost will make our best effort to accept only high-quality coins, but will not be responsible for your portfolio or any losses.
Please sign in to leave a comment.