1. Project Introduction
Qtum is an open source Blockchain project that is developed by the Singapore-based Qtum Foundation.
Qtum is a hybrid blockchain application platform. Qtum’s core technology combines a fork of bitcoin core, an Account Abstraction Layer allowing for multiple Virtual Machines including the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM) and Proof-of-Stake consensus aimed at tackling industry use cases. We believe this will allow Smart Contracts and Decentralized Applications to run on a familiar foundation while offering a robust environment for developers. The underlying technology uses an “Account Abstract Layer”, which acts as a bridge between the EVM and the Unspent Transaction Output model of Bitcoin Core. There will be Oracles and Datafeed functionality, allowing developers to create Smart Contracts built around trusted sources of information.
2. QTUM Info
- Total Supply: 100,000,000 QTUM
- Max Supply: 100,664,516 QTUM
- Circulating Supply: 95,700,388 QTUM
- Issue Date: 2017-03-15
- Cryptographic Algorithm: -
3. Useful Links
- Official Website: https://qtum.org/en/
- Explorer: https://explorer.qtum.org/
- Source Code: https://github.com/qtumproject
Please sign in to leave a comment.