1. Project Introduction
Monero (XMR) is an open-source cryptocurrency created in April 2014 that focuses on privacy and decentralization that runs on Windows, macOS, Linux, Android, and FreeBSD. Monero uses a public ledger to record transactions while new units are created through a process called mining. Monero aims to improve on existing cryptocurrency design by obscuring sender, recipient and amount of every transaction made as well as making the mining process more egalitarian.
2. XMR Info
- Total Supply: 16,964,430 XMR
- Max Supply: - XMR
- Circulating Supply: 16,964,430
- Issue Date: 2014-04-17
- Cryptographic Algorithm: CryptoNight-V8
3. Useful Links
- Official Website: https://getmonero.org/
- Explorer: https://monerovision.com/
- Source Code: https://github.com/monero-proj
Please sign in to leave a comment.