BEAM is a next generation confidential cryptocurrency based on an elegant and innovative
Mimblewimble protocol. Please visit https://www.beam.mw and download the non-technical white paper or the technical white paper for more information.
Things that make BEAM special include:
Users have complete control over privacy - a user decides which information will be available
and to which parties, having complete control over his personal data in accordance to
his will and applicable laws.
Confidentiality without penalty - in BEAM confidential transactions do not cause bloating
of the blockchain, avoiding excessive computational overhead or penalty on performance
or scalability while completely concealing the transaction value.
• No trusted setup required.
• Blocks are mined using Equihash Proof-of-Work algorithm.
• Limited emission using periodic halving with total amount of coins ~250 million.
No addresses are stored in the blockchain - no information whatsoever about either the
sender or the receiver of a transaction is stored in the blockchain.
Superior scalability through compact blockchain size - using the "cut-through" feature of
Mimblewimble makes the BEAM blockchain orders of magnitude smaller than any other
BEAM supports many transaction types such as escrow transactions, time locked
transactions, atomic swaps and more.
• No premine. No ICO. Backed by a treasury, emitted from every block during the first five
• Implemented from scratch in C++ by a team of professional developers
Additional BEAM Links
- Official Website: https://www.beam.mw/
- Explorer: https://explorer.beam.mw/
- Source Code:https://github.com/BeamMW/beam
Preferred Exchange (aff): https://bitcoinpromocode.com/bitmesh
ATTENTION: Cryptocurrency management is subject to high market risk among other risks. Please make your portfolio cautiously. Coinhost will make our best effort to accept only high-quality coins, but will not be responsible for your portfolio or any losses.